Welcome to the home of the acomoclitic. This is a good place to start if you want to find out more about intimate body shaving.
An acomoclitic is defined as “having a preference for hairless genitals”. Acomoclitics prefer it when all the pubic hair has been completely removed. This often includes the removal of that of their partners or their own. This preference is both aesthetic and sensual but at the end of the day, it is just a personal choice of hair style.
- You’ll find the blog entries and photographs are here.
- If you want an overview and description of what intimate pubic shaving is all about, read the FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions on the About Page.
- You can see some reference acomoclitic images from their Wikipedia page.
- There are some illustrations and examples of pubic hair removal.
- You’ll also find images about amateurs, couples, males, females, groups and public displays of acomocliticism.
- Click on tags in the tag cloud for related images.
- There are some interesting before and after pics and some nice poolside shots.
- There are links here that will take you to more places of interest.
Please Note: The portrayal of shaven genitals is not in itself pornographic, (If it was, Wikipedia would be in BIG trouble) but please be aware that some images in here may depict explicit sexual behaviour.